October 2, 2012

My Epic-fail Popsicles for M


I always wanted to make popsicles for M but unfortunately I don't have any popsicle molds. Luckily, when I went to Robinsons Manila I got this cute popsicle mold and eagerly bought it for a cheap price. I got this for only 88 pesos at Saizen store. 


So the next day, I planned to make popsicles for my toddler. Since he loves peanut butter, here's the recipe I saw from internet.

Peanut Butter Banana Popsies

5 ripe bananas
5 tbsp peanut butter
2 1/2 tbsp honey/sugar


Blend all the ingredients in a blender then put on popsicle mold. Freeze for 4 hours until frozen. 

I was excited. Very. As in. And I am imagining how my little one will love his popsies. But when I had it frozen, I took out one and boom! Epic failed! The mixture didn't go with the stick. It's hard and frozen but everytime I took it out, it really didn't go. 

That's the epic-fail frustrating story of my popsies. The toddler ended eating the mixture as ice cream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment