May 8, 2011

Motherhood Treat: My Mom is the Best!

By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class.  Anne Morrow Lindbergh, author


Mama & me
True. Indeed. I agree. 
As the saying goes, mother knows best, and the person I know who is ever dearest to my heart, is my Mama. For me, she is the best Mother that God gave me as gift and blessing. Without her, I am nothing. Without her, I wouldn't be a mom, neither a wife. To me, she is a bestfriend, a companion, a teacher, an angel and an adviser. She is the best TREAT that motherhood gave me. Nothing will compare to all the hardwork she faced, efforts she did, struggles she fought, and problems she solved.    


And as I dearly celebrate Mothers' Day, this post is for you Mama. 
You are loved, honored, and cherished. Gratitude is my gift to you. 
Happy Mothers' Day!!!
I love you Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment