July 22, 2012

My Little iPad Boy

I've been in my twenty months of yaya-less. Yes, I always go on solo after him - feeding, taking a bath, putting him to sleep, and playing. And I always go on my full effort to discover new tricks to handle things the easy way. Sometimes, I feel like I'm totally insane and bad, but it's okay. I guess, motherhood is really the perfect job for me. :-)
But good thing, there's this one thing I am really thankful for, for this thing keeps me sane and my little one tame. The iPad. Thanks to BIL (brother-in-law) who owns it and religiously offer it to MKJ for playing and watching videos. This is one good trick to let him do what he wants on his own, while me doing things I need to do. 
MKJ and the iPad
M loves watching videos of Pororo & friends, Jollibee, Disney Junior Birthday Song and Barney. He loves playing Face Fighter, Cut the Rope, Temple Run, Pororo Flashcards and Angry Birds. And do you know what M really loves to do with the iPad is to take pictures - stolen shots! Cool kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment