October 10, 2011

About Me: 20 Things You'd Like to Know

After reading this getting you know posts by Manila Mommy and Wifely Steps, I was inspired (haha, gaya-gaya ako!) to share 20 things I hope you would like to know about me. Hopefully after sharing, I would love to know and learn about you too. So share it out guys!!


1. Where you named after someone? According to my father, an American swimmer in the Olympics while he was watching TV.
2. How did you name your blog? I started this blog when I was 25, turned out to be a mother and wife at the same time.
3. Where did you meet your husband? Office inside the mall. We're officemates. Oh, we love staring at each other while working.
4. How long were you guys dating before you got married? 3 months. I'm fast-in-loved!! 
5. How did you bond? Car Racing. Food Trips. Movie. Sweets.
6. If there is one song to describe your life right now what would it be? Simple, Starving to be Safe by Daphne Loves Derby. This song goes out to J. Sweet.



7. What did you first notice about your partner when you first met? He's so balbon!! (hairy) As in!! Behind those long sleeves are his balbon arms. Hehehe.
8. If you could have any superpower what would it be? To experience a certain part of other person's life.
9. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? College Freshman, Linggo ng Wika Singing Competition. My Song was Joyce Jimenez's Ano Bang Meron Ka?.
10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? Flight Stewardess. I want those pretty uniforms.
11. Do you remember where you first spent your paycheck? I didn't spend it. I gave it to my Mom.
12. Favorite Social Network? Facebook.
13. Favorite place in Manila? Any Mall with Sbarro inside.
14. What are your favorite TV Shows (local and foreign)? 100 Days to Heaven, MYX, MTV, Barefoot Contessa, Star Movies, Courage the Cowardly Dog
15. What’s your silliest pet peeve? Spelling you're as your or ur. Is that so silly?
16. What’s your favorite quote? "If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough."
17. What’s your favorite smell? My baby's breath. Sweet.
18. Say a random thing about yourself: I sing first before taking a bath. Hehe. #concertinthebathroom
19. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? Steve Jobs.
20. If you could drop everything now and do something what would it be? Sun bathing in the beach with J, going tan. #veryimpossible 


Now it’s your turn: in the comment box, answer one question AND if you want to ask me another question go ahead and do that as well and I’ll answer it!

Let's continue this chain and have fun! It's enjoying to meet new friends through this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment