June 4, 2011

I want to buy a new cellular phone for my husband but I don’t have money

My husband’s cellular phone is Samsung Omnia II. I hate it. Mine is Apple Iphone 3g and I wouldn’t trade it for any other phone (except Iphone 4) because I really like it.

If I could have money to buy a new one for my husband, I would immediately rush to the store and buy him—one that is friendly! If you could look at it, it will simply tell you, “get me, I’m great.” But for me, I won’t.

I hate texting on that phone, even calling and reading messages. Its features are not friendly and it’s not really touch sensitive. Keypad is boring and it will take minutes before you finish a composed message. Above this all, I HATE it when my husband asks me to reply to the messages he receives. In a short note, I became to be his text answer agent.

Anyways, I just don’t want to sound a little bit annoying to some readers who might eye this Samsung Omnia II. You can still have it. Its camera features are fantastic compared to that of Apple Iphone 3g.

No comments:

Post a Comment