December 3, 2012

A Letter to my Men


How time flies so fast and I couldn't describe how blessed I am to have 2 wonderful boys in my life. They both celebrated their birthday last November and that is magical. Matt was born on the 23rd while Jef was on the 25th. Everytime I tell people of their birthday, they always throw me a joke that I should have waited on the 25th to let Matt came out for them to have same birthdays. And I always laugh out loud.

Anyway, November will always be a happy month so I want to share a letter to my Boys so that they can always remember that November is the month I am really thankful for. 

Dear Matt, 

You're two years old now. As you read this letter from me your Nana (Nanay) as you always call me, I want you to know that you are everything I wished for. Everytime I browsed your pictures, I still can't believe that I have raised you for two years already, time's gone so fast and your totally nearing big boy now. I loved you dearly as a baby kept and embraced in my arms. Now that you're grown little by little, I want you to be as good as you can be, live in your childhood dreams and build yourself as how God spiritually created us. 

Dear Jef, 
You are actually four years older than me but don't worry darling, we looked as if we're of the same ages. In short, you looked also 27. LOL. Your being older to me is a gift for bringing up the maturity in me. I have been childish for some reasons but hey, I thank you for always showing me the positivity beyond my immaturity. As I always say and will forever do, I am happy to have you as my husband and best friend. You never fail to cheer me up when I am stressed and depressed, and those pizzas every Friday are well enough to show how much you care for my little thoughts of Joy. You know what, I like to say that life is like a pizza, full of toppings and you can add different types of sauce. The toppings are the people you have shared your slice and the sauce is your memories. Eeeek! How funny realization is that right? Haha. Thank you for our pizza-like life, I enjoy eating it with you. I love pizza so I love you! 

Love lots,
Julieanne

No comments:

Post a Comment