May 13, 2012

Quotes to Live by when I became a Mother

It's my second year of being a mom and I am on the way of building my world of motherhood to the best of I can be despite the ups and downs of being a mommy to MKJ. I can say that I always seek the greatest ways to become a good mother to him, and with that I want to share my quotes that I always live by when I became a mother. Mommies, what are your favorite motherhood quotes? Share it away! :-)



Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont



[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.  ~Emily Dickinson


One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters.  ~George Herbert


Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed.  ~Linda Wooten


No one in the world can take the place of your mother.  Right or wrong, from her viewpoint you are always right.  She may scold you for little things, but never for the big ones.  ~Harry Truman


Happy Mother's Day Great Mamas! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment