I know this has been quite late. But I've seen this in one blog and the thought of remembering last year's life events wanted me to do a blog post right after reading it. Writing it, make me as well ponder on the yays and nays of my 2011.
- Where were you when 2011 began and who were you with?
- Where were you when 2011 ended and who were you with?
- Did you go abroad in 2011?
- What is one thing you did in 2011 that you’d never done before?
- What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
- What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
- Where did most of your money go?
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- What did you wish you’d done more of?
- What did you wish you’d done less of?
- How did you spend Christmas?
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- What kept you sane?
- What song will always remind you of 2011?
- Was 2011 a good year for you?
- What does 2012 hold for me?
I was at home, bedroom, breastfeeding my little one who was born last November 2010.
I was with the whole family of my husband, in the dining room having a merry feast.
No. I never experience it ever. :-)
Cleaning other's toe nails, and that is my husband's! He asked me to do it for him, kinda sweet and hell fun!
I’d like to have cooking skills so I can cook delicious and healthy meals for my husband and son.
January 1, 2011: My first new year of being a mother, away from home sweet home.
May 2011: My first Mother's Day.
June 10, 2011: My 26th birthday celebrating it with my two boys (husband & son).
July 28, 2011: Our first wedding anniversary. We didn't celebrate because husband was in school that time. Phone calls and text messages made it sweet.
November 23, 2011: My little one's first birthday party! We had fun celebrating it with dear families and friends.
November 24, 2011: My breastfeeding anniversary. I've got to breastfeed MKJ exclusively for one year ( and still counting). This is one thing I am very thankful for this year, for having abundant supply of milk!
God is good, just the usual flu, colds & cough.
Even though I have no work, most of my saved money goes to Food! I really love eating!
Happier or hardened? Happier because I am enjoying another phase of my life: motherhood.
Thinner or fatter? Thinner because I lost too much due to breastfeeding ( and that is awesome!!!)
Richer or poorer? Richer (but not financially) because I have my two boys (husband & son) to give me overflowing happiness.
Eating sweets. I've been eating a lot of sweet stuffs and that is not good I guess.
Spent it with my family and husband's relatives at home having a party. There were exchange of gifts and games.
I went to church for a mass with my son and in the afternoon when husband came all the way from Manila, treat me to a pizza. I turned 26.
During those days when the start of the year (2011) is very new to me as a mom, internet (Facebook, twitter and blogger) kept me sane. There I meet several moms, read mommy blogs and find time to shop!
Somewhere in Brooklyn by Bruno Mars.
YES! To have a wonderful little one and a supportive husband made my 2011 a memorable one.
I’m hoping for opportunities for stay-at-home moms like me. More blessings and more wonderful moments with family. I am also looking forward to travel locally. :-)