January 5, 2012

So long, 2011 ( A meme)

I know this has been quite late. But I've seen this in one blog and the thought of remembering last year's life events wanted me to do a blog post right after reading it. Writing it, make me as well ponder on the yays and nays of my 2011.
  1. Where were you when 2011 began and who were you with?
  2. I was at home, bedroom, breastfeeding my little one who was born last November 2010.
  3. Where were you when 2011 ended and who were you with?
  4. I was with the whole family of my husband, in the dining room having a merry feast.
  5. Did you go abroad in 2011?
  6. No. I never experience it ever. :-)
  7. What is one thing you did in 2011 that you’d never done before?
  8. Cleaning other's toe nails, and that is my husband's! He asked me to do it for him, kinda sweet and hell fun!
  9. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
  10. I’d like to have cooking skills so I can cook delicious and healthy meals for my husband and son.
  11. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
  12. January 1, 2011: My first new year of being a mother, away from home sweet home.
    May 2011: My first Mother's Day. 
    June 10, 2011: My 26th birthday celebrating it with my two boys (husband & son).
    July 28, 2011: Our first wedding anniversary. We didn't celebrate because husband was in school that time. Phone calls and text messages made it sweet.
    November 23, 2011: My little one's first birthday party! We had fun celebrating it with dear families and friends.
    November 24, 2011: My breastfeeding anniversary. I've got to breastfeed MKJ exclusively for one year ( and still counting). This is one thing I am very thankful for this year, for having abundant supply of milk!
  13. Did you suffer illness or injury?
  14. God is good, just the usual flu, colds & cough.
  15. Where did most of your money go?
  16. Even though I have no work, most of my saved money goes to Food! I really love eating!
  17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
  18. Happier or hardened? Happier because I am enjoying another phase of my life: motherhood.
    Thinner or fatter? Thinner because I lost too much due to breastfeeding ( and that is awesome!!!)
    Richer or poorer? Richer (but not financially) because I have my two boys (husband & son) to give me overflowing happiness.
  19. What did you wish you’d done more of?
  20. Blogging. :-)
  21. What did you wish you’d done less of?
  22. Eating sweets. I've been eating a lot of sweet stuffs and that is not good I guess.
  23. How did you spend Christmas?
  24. Spent it with my family and husband's relatives at home having a party. There were exchange of gifts and games. 
  25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
  26. I went to church for a mass with my son and in the afternoon when husband came all the way from Manila, treat me to a pizza. I turned 26.
  27. What kept you sane?
  28. During those days when the start of the year (2011) is very new to me as a mom, internet (Facebook, twitter and blogger) kept me sane. There I meet several moms, read mommy blogs and find time to shop!
  29. What song will always remind you of 2011?
  30. Somewhere in Brooklyn by Bruno Mars.
  31. Was 2011 a good year for you?
  32. YES! To have a wonderful little one and a supportive husband made my 2011 a memorable one.
  33. What does 2012 hold for me?
  34. I’m hoping for opportunities for stay-at-home moms like me. More blessings and more wonderful moments with family. I am also looking forward to travel locally. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment