December 7, 2011

MKJ's Big Day: Our wishes



As part of the program, J and I were called in front to give our birthday wishes to our 1year old boy. We didn't prepare a script for that. We said it straight from our hearts.

Here is J's wish for MKJ:
"...For him to become a good boy; good health and to have a bright future..."

J is so private and shy. He's not used to speaking in large audience. Okay, it's you.

And here's what I wish for MKJ: (teary-eyed)
"...gusto kong lumaki syang masunurin, masipag, mabait at may takot sa Diyos. Nais ko na magkaroon sya ng malusog na pangangatawan. Gusto ko rin ng bright future. At sana gumawa siya ng tama sa lahat ng oras..."

After saying all those things, I felt the motherhood within me. Oh, yes I am a mommy to a 1 year old boy and it's a challenge in life to raise him with all my love and support.

Happy Birthday, my little one!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yui dear.. Happy birthday to MattMatt! Sayang I wasn't there. :( I hope to see Mattmatt when I go to Batangas or when you guys come over to Manila! Make sure to contact me pagpunta kayo dito okay??? :D

    ReplyDelete